You are here

Undergraduate Career Opportunities

In order to be eligible for a full license to practice as an independent speech-language pathologist and for the certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language and Hearing Association, a master's degree is required.  

Our undergraduate program, therefore, prepares you for advanced graduate level study of the profession. As an undergraduate student, you will need to meet the eligibility requirements of the graduate program of your choice when you complete our undergraduate program.